The editorial board decides which of the articles submitted to the editorial board should be published, based on the results of the review for compliance with the design requirements and the results of the review.
1) Standard for making a decision on the publication of an article. During decision making on the publication of a manuscript, the editorial board is guided by the journals policy and does not allow the publication of articles with signs of slander, insult, plagiarism or copyright infringement. The final decision on the publication of the article or on the refusal to publish it is made by the сhief editor of the journal.
2) The standard of equality of all authors. The editorial board evaluates the manuscripts of the submitted articles regardless of race, gender, nationality, origin, citizenship, occupation, place of work and residence of the author, as well as his political, philosophical, religious and other views.
3) The standard of confidentiality. The editorial board undertakes not to disclose information about the submitted manuscript to anyone other than the author, the reviewer (in case of two-way blind review), and, if necessary, the publisher.
4) Standard for disclosure of conflicts of interest on the part of the editorial board. The editorial board guarantees that the materials of the manuscript rejected from publication will not be used in the own research of the members of the editorial board without the written consent of the author. The editorial board will refuse to review the manuscript if it is in any competitive relationship with the author or the organization associated with the results of the research, or there is another conflict of interest. The editorial board undertakes to require all participants in the process of publishing an article to disclose competing interests.
5) Standard for handling claims of unethical behavior of the author. The editorial board promptly considers each claim for unethical behavior of the authors of manuscripts and already published articles, regardless of the time of its receipt. The Editorial board undertakes to take adequate and reasonable measures in relation to such claims. If the arguments of the claim are confirmed, the editorial board has the right to refuse to publish the article, terminate further cooperation
with the author, publish a corresponding refutation, as well as take other necessary measures to further suppress the unethical behavior of this author.
1) The following information about the authors, including their names, affiliation, contact information, information about their position and academic degree, links to author profiles, is published in the article in the section «Information about the author». 2) The names of the reviewers are not disclosed to the authors and third parties.